Starting 16 September 2021, Alginor will carry out tranche B of the investment agreement and offer up to 2,000,000 new shares in the company at an offer price of NOK 35.00 per share in connection with a public offering raising gross proceeds of up to NOK 70 million.
Alginor investment highlights
- Alginor offers prospective investors the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated blue-green shift in the marine sector.
- Alginor has been evaluated positively by several national and international funding bodies and been selected for 16 granted projects, including most notably the two EU Horizon 2020 projects, AORTA-2 and DACOTA, as well as CarboNor.
- Perceived highly profitable product portfolio, low biomass harvesting cost, and low overall standard manufacturing cost.
- Global B2B customer base and seven market segments.
- ESG share with positive environmental impacts and high value creation.
Reports & presentations
|Date held||past Event||Location||Time|
|6 August 2021||Extraordinary General Meeting||Haugesund||10:00 CEST|
|9 June 2021||Annual General Meeting||Haugesund||10:00 CEST|
Company and share information
|Org.nr.||913 422 082|
|Nominal share value||NOK 1.00|
|Total outstanding shares||12,463,185|
|No. of shareholders||299|
The Alginor share was split 5-for-1 at the Annual General Meeting of 2021.
|Shareholder||No. of shares||% of total||Nationality|
|EUROPEAN INNOVATION COUNCIL FUND||3,114,290||24.99||LUX|
|JAKOB HATTELAND HOLDING AS||914,290||7.34||NOR|
|VALIDÉ INVEST I AS||180,000||1.44||NOR|
|CLEARSTREAM BANKING S.A.||128,360||1.03||LUX|
|AMAR GROUP AS||101,500||0.81||NOR|
|Sum 10 largest||10,238,030||82.15|
|Other 289 shareholders||2,225,155||17.85|
|Total adopted shares||12,463,185||100.00|