Alginor seeks an open and trusting dialogue with its shareholders
and will strive to continuously provide its shareholders with relevant
and accurate information about the company in a timely manner.
Alginor investment highlights
- Alginor offers prospective investors the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated blue-green shift in the marine sector.
- Alginor has been evaluated positively by several national and international funding bodies and been selected for 16 granted projects, including most notably the two EU Horizon 2020 projects, AORTA-2 and DACOTA, as well as CarboNor.
- Perceived highly profitable product portfolio, low biomass harvesting cost, and low overall standard manufacturing cost.
- Global B2B customer base and seven market segments.
- ESG share with positive environmental impacts and high value creation.
Reports & presentations
|N/A||No events scheduled||N/A||N/A|
|Date held||past Event||Location||Time|
|9 June 2021||Annual General Meeting||Haugesund||10:00 CEST|
Company and share information
|Org.nr.||913 422 082|
|Nominal share value||NOK 1.00|
|Total outstanding shares||5,857,415|
|No. of shareholders||296|
All shares in Alginor ASA have equal rights and are freely transferable.
|Shareholder||No. of shares||of total||Nationality|
|JAKOB HATTELAND HOLDING||200,000||3.41%||NOR|
|VALIDÉ INVEST I AS||180,000||3.07%||NOR|
|CLEARSTREAM BANKING S.A.||128,360||2.19%||LUX|
|AMAR GROUP AS||101,500||1.73%||NOR|
|NORDVEGEN FORVALTNING AS||95,500||1.63%||NOR|
|Sum 10 largest||3,829,260||65.37%|
|Other 287 shareholders||2,028,155||34.63%|
|Total adopted shares||5,857,415||100.00%|